Monday, December 15, 2008

a word on blogs


Well I'm starting a blog. I have to admit that one reason I have not "blogged" in the past is because I absolutely can not stand the word "blog". It is a horrible sounding word. Blog. I wish there were a more elegant term like "open journal" or something. Also, I have wondered, "if I were to write anything, who would want to read it?" Well, I like reading my own writing so if I have an audience of one, I guess that's okay. I believe it's important for one to have something sensational to read while online.

3 comments:

  1. BLOG BLOG BLOG!!! TI SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOUR BODY DOES! OH NO I THINK I AM GONNA BLOG!! OR HEHEHEHE I JUST BLOGGED...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crayonman12 said...

    nice storys and thanks for the comments. Keep up the good work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete